1) Mandated water fluoridation violates our most basic Rights, including the unalienable Rights of Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness, as stated in the Declaration of Independence, the first of the foundational documents for the united States of America.
2) The only benefit claimed by water fluoridation proponents is the reduction of dental cavities in children.
3) Cavities (as well as many other health problems) are caused primarily by the excessive amount of sugar consumption and not by a deficiency of fluorine, which is not an essential element.
5) Ending water fluoridation is a local decision which saves state and local tax revenues.
6) Contact the local district attorney's office, preferably as a group, and present the information on the major lawsuits currently being brought against municipalities for unlawful water fluoridation. In those cities and counties where fluorosilicic acid is the fluoridation agent, it should be pointed out that the EPA has never approved this material to fluoridate water. Emphasize that on page 8 of the "2012 Edition of the Drinking Water Standards and Health Advisories" the CAS# 7681-49-4 for the fluoride compound is for sodium fluoride, NOT fluorosilicic acid (CAS#: 16961-83-4). This is a direct violation of EPA Standards. Also, under the section titled "Spillage Disposal" on the "International Chemical Safety Card for fluorosilicic acid" published by the CDC is the instruction "Do NOT let this chemical enter the environment." Since over 99% of the fluoridated water supply is not consumed as drinking water, but rather is discharged into the environment, the use of fluorosilicic acid for water fluoridation is also a direct violation of this CDC directive.